Relatively new blockchain technology is developing quite actively in recent years, which inevitably leads to increase of jobs number in this industry. Considering that, the infrastructure is still not very developed well in this area, it can be assumed that the trend of increased demand for qualified personnel will still remain for many years. In this article we will talk about blockchain specialists, find out who employers are looking for, what average salaries are offered, and in the end we will talk about where to learn this craft.
1. Briefly about blockchain technology
Let us briefly remind what blockchain is, and why many people predict a great future for it? So, in simple words, blockchain is an open (that is, public) registry of data, which is stored in separate blocks and has a chain structure. Each subsequent block stores the information about the previous one. For example, let`s take a usual book, which is divided into separate pages, so after 45, there 46, 47 should go, etc. Attempts to change or delete a block, which has already been entered into blockchain, will immediately be noticed by the network.
The increased security of Blockchain is backed up by data storage. The fact is, that the entire data registry has hundreds of thousands copies (depends on number of miners in network), which are located throughout the world.
2. What experts are now in demand in the industry and how much do they earn?
When it comes to blockchain specialists, most people imagine a highly qualified programmer who knows all the programming languages, Morse code, and the depths of cryptography. But in reality, to be a fairly successful developer, you need to know:
- basics of programming;
- C ++ language ideally, but this is optional, Python, Java, Golang, etc. will also work.
Having these knowledge and at least minimal experience in programming, one can become a blockchain developer without any particular problems. The wage, in this case, will directly depend on experience, depth of knowledge and a particular company. In Europe and the United States experienced developers can get to $175 thousand per year. But it’s not necessary to be a programmer to work in the blockchain industry. This is not a complete list of vacancies, this young market needs:
- Investment Director. It is a key position in any crypto startup, because its main task is to search and work with potential investors. This is a quite difficult job, because now many people are still wary of cryptocurrencies and blockchain as a whole, and they are not in a hurry to invest their savings. The salary depends on the amount of raised funds, from which a certain percentage is given to an investment director.
- Marketer, PR manager. As Thomas Macaulay said: “Nothing Except The Mint Can Make Money Without Advertising”. This profession is very relevant absolutely in any field and the blockchain industry is no exception. To succeed in this position, the specialist is obliged to speak several foreign languages, to have experience in international sales. Salaries of the specialists depend on the scope of a project, as well as a marketing record of a marketer.
- Bounty manager. The rapid development of the ICO market has led to emergence of brand new professions. This position involves conduction of all processes, interaction and verification of performers for tasks implementation. Salary of these specialists can hardly be called high, it rarely exceeds $1,000.
- Crypto analyst. This profession implies the deep knowledges of the cryptocurrency market. An analyst should be able to carry out a fundamental analysis of any coin, and on the basis of this data make his or her own predictions of investments growth. This is one of the most promising areas in the blockchain industry, since the analyst’s wages have no limit. Large investors will be happy to pay a certain percentage of commission to a such specialist for a good tip.
- Lawyer. There is literally “a long row to hoe” in the blockchain field for these professionals. The fact is that legislative base here is still at a very early stage of its development and there is still a lot of work to be done in this direction.
We want to remind you:
Facebook Is Once Again Looking for Blockchain Specialists
3. Where to study for a blockchain specialist?
Higher-education institutions are already training specialists in this direction. A number of leading universities offer introductory courses into blockchain, cryptocurrency, etc.
To master any of the above mentioned professions of the future, you can take online courses on the Internet, the number of which is sufficient now. But when choosing a training program you should be extremely careful and before entrusting your money and time to some “blockchain guru”, read the information about him carefully.
The crypto industry differs with a rather rapid pace of development. To work in this area, you must always keep “your eyes open” and be able to adapt quickly to a new circumstances. Every year new professions appear, which offer new opportunities and high wages.
Subscribe to The Coin Shark news in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinshark/